7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Travel – everywhere and anywhere.
- Recapture the fluency I had in Japanese and Spanish as a kid.
- Own real estate.
- Become a really good photographer.
- Get a Ph.D.
- Go to culinary school.
- Live somewhere other than where I do now.
7 Things I Cannot Do
- Apply makeup.
- Speak in front of large groups.
- Go on amusement park rides that turn upside-down.
- Eat sashimi.
- Fit into dresses.
7 Things I’ve Done That You Probably Haven’t
- Given up sugar. For good.
- Been to Manila.
- Attended Japanese school.
- Made a living by working with Holocaust oral histories.
- Attended a Molokan church service.
- Lived in a 19th-century house that lacked heating, showers, television, and kitchen appliances newer than 1930.
- Driven a 1929 DeSoto, a 1937 Tatra, and a 1955 Chevrolet – the latter of which was my daily transportation for three years.
7 Things That I Say Most Often
- Hey, you guys are being too noisy.
- Do we need anything from Trader Joe’s?
- I wish it wasn’t so hot.
7 Celebrity Crushes
- Cary Grant
- William Powell
- John Cusack
- Meg Ryan*
- Sam Waterston
- Mariska Hargitay*
- Barbara Stanwyck*
* Hey – there just aren’t enough male celebrities out there, dead or alive, that really do it for me. So I’m being equal-opportunity in my crushing here!
There are several versions of this floating around there in the Blogosphere. Pick one, or several, or mix and match like I did!